This internal 2.5″ SATA hard drive module easily installs into a standard 3.5″ drive bay making it an ideal way to expand your hard disk storage. A neat push button system allows quick removal of the drives. It can be installed into any suitable PC case and is ideal for servers or workstations, allowing instant hot-swap access to the hard drives.
The SATA hard drive module features a unique connection mechanism which allows the drives to be mounted directly into the housing without the need for a separate caddy. A special ‘no-scratch’ connector protects the drive contacts and is tested to exceed over 10,000 insertions and ejections.
- Allows two 2.5″ SATA hard drives to be installed into a standard 3.5″ drive bay
- Connects to your PC’s internal SATA controller
- Features ‘caddy-less’ drive ejection system
- Supports ‘Hot Swap’ function
- High quality aluminium housing for efficient cooling
- LED indicators for power and hard disk drive access
- Supplied with 2 SATA data cables
- External connectors:
- 2 x SATA (data)
- 1 x 5¼” Power (adapters available for SATA power connectors)
- Dimensions: 100 x 123 x 25mm (WxDxH)
- Mounting screws included
- Suitable for use with most 2.5″ SATA hard disks up to 9.5mm in height
Please note: hard drives are not included.
A wide range LINDY SATA cables and power adapters are also available
Part No. 42971